All machine safety guarding designed and supplied by Concentric Engineered Solutions complies with AS/NZS4024-2014 and Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
Axelent X-Guard safety distance guarding features:
- 50 x 30mm mesh aperture to provide a 200mm safety distance from a hazard
- A range of hinged or sliding doors.
- Yellow powder coated posts and black powder coated mesh and components.
- Mesh panels available in 100mm increments from 250 to 1500mm wide.
- Standard panel heights of 2000 and 2300mm.
- Panels can only be removed with supplied key – operators are prevented from removing panels with common tools such as Allen keys or spanners.
- Cost effective
- Quick to assemble and install
Axelent X-Guard complies with:
- NZS/AS 4024-2014
- European standards EN ISO 13857 and EN 953
- Machine directive 2006/42/EC
Door Interlock Options
Concentric Engineered Solutions design, manufacture and install a range of door interlock mounting plates. These include the Fortress Interlocks range of mechanical trapped key interlocks as well as interlocks by other manufacturers such as Pilz and IDEM.
We can design a mounting plate or latch panel to suit your specific door interlock.